read on the app
Uday Shivakumar Infra IPO: Another special opportunity is coming for those who invest money in Initial Public Offering i.e. IPO. The IPO of Udayashivkumar Infra Limited will be open for investment next week. Investors will be able to place bets in this issue from March 20 to March 23. Its issue price has been fixed at Rs 33 to Rs 35 per share. The book build issue will raise ₹66 crore by way of fresh issue of shares, which is proposed for listing on BSE and NSE. Likely to be listed on 3rd April 2023.
1. According to market experts, shares of Udayashivkumar Infra Ltd are available at a premium of ₹10 in gray market today.
2. The issue will open for bidding on March 20, 2023 and will remain open for bidding till March 23, 2023.
The share of ₹ 18 increased to ₹ 1500, in 3 years 1 lakh investors became 83 lakh rupees
3. The company has fixed the price band of IPO at Rs 33 to Rs 35 per share.
4. The company will raise ₹66 crore through the IPO.
5. Bidders will be able to apply in lots and one lot of the IPO consists of 428 shares of the company.
6. The allotment of its shares is likely to take place on March 28, 2023.
7. MAS Services Limited has been appointed as the official registrar of the IPO.